The Reaper’s Rumble is a structured PvP MOBA-style map.
The Reaper’s Rumble is located within the Mad King’s Realm; you can get to the Reaper’s Rumble from either talking to the Lunatic Boatman, (Located in the Mad King’s Realm, you can see him after entering a Haunted door.)
or Helsa. (Located left of the Inn, in the Village of Shaemoor, or standing near the Trader’s Forum in Lion’s Arch.)
Your abilities will have changes once entered into the Reaper’s Rumble.
- 1.Chop – chop your foe-> Chop – Chop your foe-> Shoot – Shoot your target.
- 2. Leap – Leap at your foe.
- 3. Axe Spin – Attack and cripple the foes around you.
- 4. Shoot – Shoot your target.
- 5. Aimed shot – shoot your target.
- 6. Raw candy corn – Eat to recover health.
- Find pumpkins in the field and bring them to your team’s mausoleums to spawn skeletons.
- Defend Mausoleums
- Attack opposing teams Mausoleums
Gathering pumpkins for you team helps you spawn more skeletons, making your offense and defense better. Pumpkins can be located by finding this icon: ; To use a pumpkin for spawning more skeletons, simply use the “Throw Pumpkin” ability into one of your teams Mausoleums.
Moving through cornfields will give you temporary stealth, when attacking an enemy NPC or player stealth will be removed. Stealth will also be removed upon leaving the cornfields.
Below is a picture of a Mausoleum, the structure which you will either be trying to destroy, or defend.
You will gain points for killing NPC’s, and other players; players are worth 10 points each, NPC’s are worth 5.
You can also gain points for intercepting thrown pumpkins and destroying Mausoleums; intercepting is worth 5 points, while destroying Mausoleums is worth 10.
Points are just vanity, and are for bragging rights.
First team to destroy all three Mausoleums wins.
Winning a round will reward you and your teammates with 5 Personalized Trick-or-Treat Bags.
I hope this guide helped, and good luck on the field!